Friday, February 14, 2014

I LOVE BOYS AND HERE'S WHY

Love is a deep feeling of intense affection.
When I think of love, I typically think of boys. 
Why do boys make me love? Why do I feel an intense feeling of affection?
Well maybe it's because they look like this:
I mean, just look at that scruff and that smile and those beautiful happy eyes.

Or this:
Those arms. That face.
And I could never forget Zac Efron. Words aren't necessary. Just look at him.

But what is it about boys that makes girls marry them and stay with them forever? 
There is more to love than the appearance. 
LOVE:
It's the way they kiss your forehead with tender lips.
It's the way they smile.
It's the way they hold you tight.
It's the way they love you even when you're cranky or tired.
It's the way they laugh.
It's the way they make you laugh.
It's the way they take time just to be with you.
It's the way they respect you.
It's the way they wear baseball caps.
It's the way they work hard.
It's the way they love sports.
It's the way they make you feel beautiful.
It's the way they say 'I love you.' and mean it.
It's taking the dog out even though it's your turn.
It's making dinner.
It's surprising your wife with flowers.
It's being humble.
It's offering your coat.
It's being a gentleman.
It's going on dates.
It's breakfast in bed.
It's kisses for no reason except because he loves you.

It's this:

This just makes me want to get married and have kids and spend the rest of my life with that man who I LOVE.


5 comments: