Sunday, February 2, 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM

Tomorrow is my mom's birthday. I know none of you care, but can I just say, where would I be without my mom.

Now, I'll just tell you straight up, my mom and I fight.
We argue everyday.
She's right even when she's wrong.
I learn from the things she does, because I don't want to be that when I'm a mom. But then again, who doesn't?
I don't know that we will ever have the ideal relationship. Or not even the ideal relationship. Just the relationship I want to have - I don't think we'll ever have it.

But not one person on this earth is all-bad.
My mom isn't all-bad.

My mom is generous.
My mom has a funny laugh. When she gets going she sounds like a hyena.
My mom has pretty eyes. The piercing blue kind.
My mom is creative.
My mom has hobbies.
My mom likes to exercise. When she's on the bandwagon.
My mom irons every piece of clothing we put in the wash.
My mom does laundry every day.
My mom keeps our home clean (a little too clean sometimes...)
My mom cares about others.
My mom likes to shop.
My mom likes lipgloss.
My mom shovels almost everybody's walk in my circle every time it snows.

My mom is...my mom. And I love her for being her.

HaPpY BiRtHdAy MoM! HoPe YoU hAvE a FuN fIlLeD dAy!!!




1 comment:

  1. this is really sweet and honest, and lots of people are afraid to be either of those online.

    ReplyDelete