Saturday, January 25, 2014

MY NAME IS JENNIFER CLARK

If you knew me, you would know I'm really good at keeping secrets. But some secrets aren't mean to be kept. I've kept so many for so long, sometimes I can't remember if it's a secret or not. So I don't want to know your secrets. If you have something to tell me, it better not be a secret. But don't stop telling me things. Just consider your life an open door and not a secret anymore. With that said, I'm keeping a secret. My name. And that's the only secret I want to keep. I don't want to hold back. I don't want to pretend. My name is Jennifer Clark, but you can call me Jen.

2 comments:

  1. "I don't want to hold back. I don't want to pretend."
    Please don't haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete