Thursday, May 8, 2014

I CALL IT COURAGE

I feel like if you have a ukulele, it is your obligation to make a video of yourself playing while singing along-no matter how good you are... so I did...
(and you don't need to feel bad for me...I am well aware I cannot sing and I cannot play the ukulele...but here is my best effort...)


YOU and I by Ingrid Michaelson





Thank you, thank you very much...

5 comments:

  1. OH MY GOSHHHHHHHH I LOVEEEEE YOUUUUU!!!!!!!!! Seriously!!! You are my FAVORITE. You are so brave. You have SUCH a good voice!! I LOVE YOU!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am well aware you CAN sing and CAN play the ukulele.
    This is SO brave! I love it!! You really don't know what you're talking about though, because you are truly, obviously naturally musically talented! You're just adorable!!!
    There is a reason your name on my list of blessings is dark and ginormous.
    I love you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Brynn!!! This made me feel so good! And I'm honored to be on your list...like, wow.

      Delete
  3. Basically you are the cutest human EVER.

    ReplyDelete