I had an experience. I was going shopping. Now I'm not like some of you girls, that when you hear shopping, you picture Nordstrom and high heels. When I hear shopping I think Sports Authority or Dicks. Dicks Sporting Goods. You dirty minds!
Well I was walking into Sports Authority. It had been a while since I'd been and something came over me and I started to cry. I was standing in the front of the store and the tears were welling up and then the dam broke and they ran down my face.
It's just one of those things man. I can't explain it. Like I would die if I had a "Everything is FREE" card to that place. (Which would suck because then I couldn't use it, but you know what I mean...)
It is pure heaven. Pure heaven. PURE. HEAVEN.
This is what I looked like. (I was looking at the muscular man mannequin.) And then the shoes and then the running jackets and then the sweats and then the running shorts and then the spandex and then the waterbottles and then the headbands and then the hoodies and then the leggings and then the elite socks and then the shirts. HEAVEN.

This is what I looked like after buying everything.
And this is me now. Sitting on my couch day after day eating crap. (Except she looks like a model-I don't look like a model.)


you and me both girl! I love and am all of the above.
ReplyDelete"(Except she looks like a model-I don't look like a model.)" This post definitely made me laugh. I've never seen your blog before, but I like your writing.
ReplyDelete